Eldib IP team is dedicated to handling all types of intellectual property and technology related matters including contracts disposing of, acquiring, exploiting or licensing intellectual property rights. The team is experienced in identifying the various rights involved and how these may be best utilized and protected both in the Egypt/Middle East/North Africa and throughout the world.
Our IP team also regularly handles the resolution of disputes concerning the infringement and misuse of intellectual property rights whether by litigation, arbitration or mediation. The team acts on behalf of both claimants and defendants.
Areas of expertise include:
- Patent infringement actions
- Research and development agreements
- Patent and technology licensing, joint technology ventures, technology transfers
- Trade names, trademarks, Trade Dress service marks and domain names
- Confidential information, Proprietary Information and Trade Secrets
- Design rights both registered and unregistered
- Moral rights
- Merchandising and sponsorship agreements
- Media related issues
- Antipiracy and IP law enforcement
- Protecting Intellectual Property in International Markets
- Due Diligence and Opinions
- IP Litigation