In the area of Banking and Finance our specializations include: Acquisition Finance in both the private and public sectors, trade finance, asset finance and leasing, and structured finance, stressing the use of asset-based lending techniques. With our broad transactional experience and legal expertise, we are able to develop innovative solutions for our clients’ customers and successfully implement financing transactions. Our wealth of experience and knowledge enables us to:
- Provide clear commercial advice rather than legal jargon with a practical, problem solving approach to meet client needs
- Identify potential issues early in the process that might otherwise affect timing, structure, viability and cost
- Properly resource each transaction and provide the correct level of support to our clients whilst being flexible enough to anticipate and accommodate changing requirements
- Regularly review our performance and our client’s requirements
- Provide one central point of contact for each project to ensure clear, regular and appropriate communication
Whether acting on behalf of banks, borrowers, or other clients we adopt a practical and commercial approach. We are conscious that a deal signing is just the first phase of the borrower/funder relationship.
When disputes do arise in relation to banking and finance products and relationships, clients turn to our very efficient litigation and dispute resolution team. Our team has a thorough understanding of the extensive range of banking transactions and financial instruments, which developed over the many years of handling domestic and cross-border disputes for financial institutions and their clients.
Our Collection Services department serves as both a Debt Collection Agency and a Debt Collection law firm. Our approach is geared to supply our clients with comprehensive debt collection service that will dovetail your own credit control and work for your specific business. As debt collectors we are always mindful of future customer relationships and are very professional in the way we approach your clients for payment.
With our team of debt collectors and attorneys, you can rely on our firm to operate to the very highest standards and ensure our team skills deliver the results you expect. Our constant aim is to work as a partnership with our clients, acting as if we are part of their organization.
Our debt collection services allow you to recover your debts quickly. Our debt collectors collect debts from our client’s customers in a manner that is professional, respectful and timely. The involvement of our Debt Collection Department is a proven way of collecting overdue accounts and tends to generate payment of a bad debt more quickly.
Debt Collection Benefits:
- Fast payment -Customers normally pay faster once our Debt Collection Department is involved;
- Increased cash flow -Our Debt Collection Department can help increase your cash flow by reducing your debts;
- Cost-effective -with lowest commission charges We operate a no collection, no commission policy;
- More time for you –By letting us collect your debts you have more time to spend running your business.